- Bulk buy available!
- An everyday essential. Removes burnt on spills and dried on food
- Polishes to a sparkling shine
- Leaving a protective coating to help prevent damage from further spillages
- Ideal for use on ceramic, glass induction and halogen hobs as well as microwaves
- Approved by Schott Ceran, producers of marketing leading high-end glass ceramic hob
Aqua, Quartz, Dimethicone, C11-C15 alcohol propoxylate/ethoxylate, Methoxyisopropanol, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum, Longchain alkoxylated C10 Polymer, Parfum, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone, 2-methoxypropanol, Octylisothiazolinone
Size (235) Unit (ML)
Product code: 497600
All packaging is widely recyclable, follow local recycling regulations.
Shake well before use. Apply with a clean damp cloth or sponge. Wipe gently using circular motion. Periodically rinse the cloth or sponge with warm water. For heavily soiled surfaces repeat as above. CAUTION: allow surfaces to cool before product use. The product is a mild abrasive and care must be taken when cleaning polished surfaces. Always test on an inconspicuous area before use. Do not use on gold, silver, pewter, non-stick coatings, lacquered surfaces or polished plastic surfaces. Do not use on hob decals or transfers.
Polishes to a sparkling shine leaving a protective coating to help prevent damage from further spillages.